- Open all year round 9:30am until 11:00am (Closed 11-00 till 1.00) we re-open 1:00pm until 4:00pm. From 1st January 2024 we will be closed on all bank holidays for dropping off or collection.
- Collection or drop off outside these times by prior arrangement only.
- All pets boarding over the festive period must arrive no later than 11-00 am on the 24th of December and re-open at 9-30am on the 28th December.
- On New Year’s Eve pets boarding must arrive no later than 11-00 am and we re-open 1-00pm on the 2nd of January. A surcharge is applied to stays over both these periods
- 24-hour vet cover
- Inspections welcomed and encouraged; we are open for viewing any day between 13.30 till 15.30 no appointment required
- £25 deposit required when making your first booking.
All prices quoted are per day, but should you collect your pet/s before 11:00 on the day of departure the charge for that day will be deducted.
Unfortunately due to the huge increase in our electricity costs along with the continuous rise in the cost of pet food, we have been forced to increase our prices as of 1st October 2023
- 1 day, if collected before 11am on the following day - £20.00
- 2 days and over - £17.50 per dog, per day
- Discounts are applied for small dogs sharing a single kennel.
- Discounts are also applied for 2 large dogs sharing an XL kennel and for 3 large dogs sharing an XXL kennel,
- For long term stays over 30+ price to be agreed
- Collection & Delivery Service - £15 per trip within Preston area, outside this area and up to 20 miles distance £20 per trip
- Baths - from £12 but Large or long-haired breeds generally from £25
- Oral medication can be given at no extra cost if administered within normal working hours, but more complex medication i.e. injections - POA
- Dog Day Care - £15.00 / day
- £10 per day
- (as of 1st January 2024)
- 1 cat £15 per day
- 2 cats £25 per day
- Collection & Delivery Service - £15 per trip within Preston area
- Due to Defra regulations cats must have separate pens but we are able to remove the central PVC sheet to allow them to be together if they wish.
- 30+ day stay prices to be agreed.
- Oral medication can be given at no extra cost if administered within normal working hours but more complex medication i.e. injection etc - POA
- Internal caged pets - £5 per day
- External single hutches - £5 per day
- Double rabbit hutches - £6 per day
- Over 21 days - 10% discount
- 30+ day stay prices to be agreed.
Owners warrant that any pets left for boarding are fit and Healthy (or that the kennels are aware of any existing condition) and furthermore authorise kennel management to contact the appropriate veterinary practice regarding existing medical conditions or to confirm vaccination details.
Owners accept that in the event of any actual, or suspected injury/illness (in the opinion of Kennel Management) the services of a qualified veterinary surgeon may be sought, and any costs incurred will be the responsibility of the owners.
Dog owners must show that their pets have been inoculated against Parvo Virus, Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis and Kennel Cough prior to commencement of boarding.
Cat owners must confirm that pets have been fully inoculated against Feline Flu & Enteritis prior to commencement of boarding.
Owners should also ensure that their pets have had both flea & worm traeatment before boarding.
IMPORTANT: Valid veterinary vaccination certificates must be produced for inspection by the management or up to date vaccination records established prior to any pet being admitted into the kennels, or cattery. Animals without up-to-date valid Certificates will be refused entry. Management reserve the right to refuse to board any animal that appears or acts in a dangerous manner.